Thursday, March 15, 2012

wow it has been a long time

OK so we are so far behind with this that probably no one is looking but I figure this will be a good way of keeping track of things a little more detailed perhaps than what we can do on facebook. A quick catch up we are back in Utah I finally graduated from PT school back in August and have a job at the hospital. Marianne gave birth to our beautiful twins on the 30th of November. They are 3months at this time. I figure we can do a kind of flashback and catch up on all the things we've been up to over the course of the last few years. We'll see how this goes

3 comments:

Anne said...

I'm paying attention!! Update away! :)

bluestocking mama said...

no way! you guys have twins?! congratulations! I followed a link from the Hunts' blog.

Marianne and Devin Seale said...

Hey Catherine! Good to hear from you. I think I commented on your blog a while back. Ya life has been crazy we'll have to catch up sometime.