Friday, April 3, 2009

Happy Birthday to Me!


Us together... and yes that is a tan line. That's what happens in March when you live in Arizona.



Top View



From the side

So I have to post pictures of this fabulous cake that my friend Devan made me. She says that she's not crafty... but by the looks of these we all know differently. She even made the fondant from scratch. What a woman! Oh by the way.... I turned 26 again. I've decided if I stay there I don't have to have children anytime soon!

2 comments:

sheila said...

that cake is super cute!

happy birthday Marianne!!!!

love you!

Catherine said...

I can't believe I forgot your birthday!!! Ahhh! I swear I am the worst at anything associated with remembering anything. Happy very very late birthday! I hope it was a good one for you.

Love you Lots!
Catherine