Monday, October 20, 2008

Bugged!

So I went to all those interviews last week and nothing worked out. I was liked by all but no one can afford to bring me on. I was really disapointed with the design firm cause they were the ones that said that they'd contact me when they needed someone else. So finally I got an interview with them and they were like.... "Oh we're not hiring right now, but we wanted to meet you just incase we do need someone." What a waste of my time. I am so discouraged. I've sent my resume to just about every design/Architecture firm down here with no hope. Searched career builder and have gone to almost all the flower shops near by. I don't know what to do. I feel as if I don't have any purpose in life... and that I'm a failure. What a waste of time and money going to school for 6 years and I can't even get a real job. A bit of advice to anyone out there going to school.... go into something that is always needed. Cause when the economy sucks your job will be the first to go.

1 comment:

Terry and Kelci said...

Marianne...don't worry about it! You'll find a job! You are so talented...everything will work out!