Monday, January 19, 2009

I'm Learning!


Out to Dinner once a month. P.F. Changs.. mmm...


goofing off in the car!


One of the many sunsets...


hiking in Arizona... not much to see...



Movie nigh is a regular occasion.

I just changed my background by myself. Wow... it really wasn't hard but I'm still learning how to do all of this. Sorry life is boring at the moment but here are a few photos of what we do here in Arizona. Mostly we hang out with our friends Dan and Devan watching movies on our couch cushions in the living room, playing games, hiking, going to Costco on saturday for sample lunch, or whatever else we can do for free or close to that.

3 comments:

sheila said...

you look so good Mar. Nice pics!

Abby Gail said...

Hey Marriane...way to go on the lovely blogsite! Buen Trabajo!

FWIL Sentimental Blog Content said...

I have to admit, it took me a second and a double take to realize Devin is holding a bowl! You look way hot by the way, and I am so calling you this week! I've been way busy with school, but I even have a great story to tell ya ;)